Case Study: BakerCorp
For over 65 years, BakerCorp has focused on satisfying its customers’ needs by offering the broadest range of equipment and services available to the industry. Since its inception as a supplier of temporary steel storage tank rentals to the oilfield industry, Baker has grown into one of the largest and most experienced tank, pump, filtration, and shoring companies in the world.
BakerCorp found that many of its employees and vendors had difficulties using their mobile phones to dial employee and department extensions to reach their desired party. In addition, many employees and vendors were either in the field or driving a vehicle throughout their work day.
“Our executive team was frustrated with not being able to reach the desired employee using the keypad on their cell phones. A speech recognition-based solution became a requirement when we were researching a new phone system.”
- Denise Brunner, Telecommunications Manager at BakerCorp
SpeechBridge was implemented to front end the ShoreTel Unified Communications solution and enable speech recognition based call routing. This turn-key solution integrates via SIP trunks and is a seamless enhancement with the integrated Speech-Attendant application.
• Speed up employee collaboration - Speeds up employee collaboration and eliminates keypad frustration. Just say the name.
• Regulatory compliance - Complies with hands-free cell phone usage legislation for employees and customers with 100% hands-free and eyes-free speech driven applications.
• Improved response time - Calls are routed efficiently and callers quickly reach a team member that can help.
• Reduce costs and go green - Save money and reduce paper and printing costs by eliminating the need to print phone lists and corporate directories.
“SpeechBridge paid for itself in less than six months. Our future plans will allow us to reduce operating costs even further as we have just begun implementing speech automation into our daily operations.”
- Denise Brunner, Telecommunications Manager, BakerCorp
Learn more about our technology partnership with ShoreTel
“Our strategic partnership with Incendonet allows us to accelerate time to market of new and innovative speech solutions.”
- Eyal Inbar, General Manager, Business Development at NEC Unified Solutions
“SpeechBridge® was an easy choice for a cost effective speech application platform with its support of open standards and straight forward SIP integration with our ShoreTel phone system. Working with their professional services team, we were able to fulfill our speech application needs in a timely fashion. We look forward to working with Incendonet for our future speech recognition solution needs."
- Andrew Jones, Director of Technology, Applus+ Technologies, Inc.
“Integrating SpeechBridge with my customer’s IP-PBX has been one of the easiest third party integrations I have ever done. In addition, their outstanding customer support and value based price point makes deploying SpeechBridge for my customers’ speech recognition and text to speech needs an easy choice.”
- Bill Reidinger, Client Services Manager, Evolve IP
“SpeechBridge® was very easy to install and deploy - before we knew it we had our own personalized speech-attendant routing our callers and an excellent speech-enabled application development platform in our hands.”
- Alexandre Cox, Project Lead, VoiceForge
To learn more about our complete line of SpeechBridge® appliances, please check out our products.